Focus Groups for In-Person Research
The Personal Connection Experience
Ideally located within minutes from Philadelphia, our prime location has all the benefits of access to the city, without actually being in the city.
- Accessible via car or public transit
- Free parking
- Night time access to the building
- Access to many teaching and community hospitals
- Access to Philadelphia’s ethnically and socioeconomically diverse population
Spacious & Comfortable
Group Dynamics offers two spacious and comfortable suites to accommodate all of your qualitative research projects.
- Fully equipped kitchen on site
- Each room has their own client lounge and reception area
- Flexible room arrangements
- Living room setting
- Conference room setting
- Classroom setting
From the moment you walk through our doors, you are greeted by our dedicated, professional and friendly staff. Click here to read about our team.
- Each member has been with us for an average of 20+ years
- Highly trained and PRC accredited
- Client and respondent confidentiality are of the utmost importance
- Successful projects and client satisfaction are our ultimate goal
At Group Dynamics, we go a step further in our recruiting strategies to ensure qualified respondents for every qualitative research project. Our database has over 100,000 people and is regularly updated and refreshed. Validation, rescreening, and checking identification are all a part of the Group Dynamics process. Our recruiters adhere to strict recruitment guidelines.
Learn How a Qualitative Research Firm Does High Quality Recruiting
Download Your Free Checklist:
The Essential Checklist: How a Qualitative Research Firm Does High Quality Recruiting
Make your next research project a success. Learn the secrets of how to recruit high quality respondents.
- Our checklist will teach you the 10 secrets of high quality recruiting!
- Learn how to say goodbye to unqualified respondents!