Group Dynamics In Focus, Inc. is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of our respondents and our research clients.
Marketing and opinion research is an important part of our democratic society, allowing people to express their views on political and social issues, as well as on products and services.
Your participation in a legitimate marketing of public opinion research survey is very important to us, and we value the information you provide. Therefore, our relationship will be one of respect and consideration, based on the following practices endorsed by the national Marketing Research Association (MRA) and the Council for Marketing and Opinion Research (CMOR).
Our Commitment to Respondents:
- Your privacy will be respected and the confidentiality of your answers will be maintained.
- Your name, address, phone number, personal information, or individual responses will never be disclosed to anyone outside the research industry without your permission.
- We will always give you the name of the person contacting you, tell you the nature of the project, and in no way misrepresent ourselves or what we are doing.
- We will never use research as a guise to sell you something or to ask you for money.
- We will not contact you at unreasonable times, but if our time of contact is inconvenient for you we will gladly re-contact you at a more convenient time.
- Your decision regarding participating in a study, answering specific questions, or discontinuing your participation will be respected without question.
- You will be informed in advance if an interview is to be recorded and of the intended use of the recording.
- We will do our best to make your participation a pleasant experience.
- We will maintain the highest standard of professional conduct in the collection and reporting of the information you provide.
Group Dynamics In Focus, Inc. Database:
- Registration for our database is voluntary.
- The purpose of our database is to identify eligible participants for future marketing research studies. Follow up questions may be necessary to qualify a respondent for specific research studies.
- Complete only the information you are comfortable sharing. You may sign up online using a form that is electronically transmitted via email to our secured in-house server.
- Only authorized personnel are permitted to access respondent information.